The law of attraction is a belief based on the “like attracts like” theory. It states that if someone concentrations on negative and positive thoughts, both negative and positive results can be attained. There has been a lot of media attention to this theory of Law of Attraction. I have recently done some research on this topic so I can truly understand it. I am a believer in “our thoughts become things” so I found this theory interesting and thought-provoking. According to a lot of teachers of the Law of Attraction it’s nearly that easy. I tend to agree with this philosophy because once we change our thoughts we truly can attract positive energy in our life. I have also found a lot information about the myths about the law and how it can be misleading. So today I will share some realities and myths of the Law of Attraction.
1. The Law of Attraction is the law by which the universe responds to the thoughts and feelings that we put out into it is exactly the same for everyone. The Law of Attraction doesn’t just literally drop stuff in your lap. It brings you meetings with just the right people at the right time, brilliant ideas and coincidences. It’s your job to pay attention to those ideas, follow your hunches and recognize the coincidences.
2. Visualization is an important tool used to train yourself to create what you want. It isn’t the visualization that creates, though. You create through the vibration that you offer. The vibration you offer is determined by the thoughts you habitually think (beliefs). Visualization can help you to retrain your thoughts.
3. There is nothing you have to do, or in fact can do to make the Law of Attraction work. Just as there is nothing you have to do or can do to make the stars come out at night actually come out It just does. That’s why it’s called a law you generate your own reality. All of it. All the time. You can’t help it. You have the control to change everything you see around you, every person in your life, everything in your reality.
1. The Law Of Attraction Is ‘Magical’
With everybody’s eyes slowly being opened to the vast and limitless potential that lies in front of them, it is no wonder that for some, the law of attraction and the possibilities that it offers seem like some form of “magic”. The law of attraction isn’t a case of simply wanting something and it falling into your lap as a result of just positive thinking. Instead, it is about keeping your mind open to positivity and having faith in the universe to provide you with what you want most in life. The law of attraction is no wishing-well or form of witch craft, but alternatively, a way of opening your eyes to the very best aspects in life.
2. Teaches To Care Yourself & Nobody Else
Basically, when people begin to learn more about the law of attraction they are often left open-mouthed, jumbled or confused when they come to the realization that they are being taught to be a bit more selfish. However, if learning how to prevent the moods of others from affecting your well-being is selfish, then everybody ought to try it a little more often especially for the sake of their bodies.
3. The Law Of Attraction Is New
It is a generally held misbelief that the law of attraction is some new self-help effort to have only recently been bought to our attention. However, this couldn’t be any further from the truth it’s been around since the beginning of time. It can be argued that it’s one of the oldest law in the Universe.
The Law of Attraction plays a very important role in manifesting desires, but it is only one part of the thought manifestation process. If you understand that everything existing in the material or external world is made of only energy, you may realize that focusing your energy or thought toward something you desire can help manifest it into reality. Comment below & if you like this post please share!
Copyright ©2016 Jay Colby All Rights Reserved.