10 Quotes To Get Through Life’s Obstacles

“Life is like roller coaster sometimes you close your eyes and hold on in sheer terror and other times, you have to raise your hands up in the air and enjoy the ride.”

As we’re all aware of life can be tough and it can seem as if  it will never get better. Often times this can begin to take a toll on us. Whether its stress that we can control or just obstacles that seem to arrive on its own. We all need a little bit of inspiration to rejuvenate ourselves. Here are 10 quotes anyone can use when facing obstacles, downfalls or anything you might be going through.

1. “The path to your success is not as fixed and inflexible as you think.”

1. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”

1. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”

1. “The excuse of not having enough time only applies when you don’t make use of the 24 hours we all have every day.”

1. “Someone once told me that ‘time’ is a predator that stalks us all our lives. But I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again.”

1. “Life sometimes brings enormous difficulties and challenges that seem just too hard to bear. But bear them you can, and bear them you will, and your life can have a purpose.”

1. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”

1. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”

1. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.”

What is your favorite quote & how do you utilize it in your daily life?

For more inspiring quotes check out:

Glass Half Full: 10 Quotes That Will Get You Through When Times Get Rough

7 Quotes To Move Forward Past Heartache & Pain

Copyright ©2017 Jay Colby All Rights Reserved.

This entry was posted in Goals, Motivation, Self-Refection, Success and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to 10 Quotes To Get Through Life’s Obstacles

1. I especially like #10. Becoming a person of value is a lifelong pursuit.

2. Arshid feroz says:

very helpful

3. Number 2 is so powerful, beautiful and brutal 🙂

4. admcmasters says:

My mom always said, “Don’t sit around waiting for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet it.” I’ve tried to do that and believe that some of my ships would have been completely missed if I hadn’t done my part.

Wonderful quotes ! Thanks for sharing ! 🙂

6. These are great Jay. We have so many wonderful quotes that fuel our days and it would be hard to single out just one. Perhaps one we try to apply most is the Golden Rule: Treat others how you want to be treated. The Golden Rule goes beyond just treating others the way you would want to be treated. It’s a journey into the way you think of, feel about and speak to others, as well.

7. Very inspirational stuff, Jay. Helps me start my day on a positive not. Thanks!

8. “If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished.”

9. Something I needed at this moment..A little inspiration. I loved them all but 6th is still in my mind.

10. Cristina says:

Very inspiring quotes. I think the fifth one is my favorite. Make time your friend 🙂

11. Pingback: 10 Quotes To Get Through Life’s Obstacles | Lady Dyanna

12. These are very good. My favorite is number ten.

13. Daniyal says:

Nice post, number 6 was pretty good.

14. These are good quotes! It’s hard to pick a favorite quote but one of my favorites is, “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” Gen. Colin Powell. I first ran across this during my first year of military duty and I had to kinda meditate on it before I understood it lol. After I got it I would write it down and posted it everywhere! To me it speaks volumes to the power of a positive attitude. Thanks for sharing!

15. terrihugg says:

My mom always said, “everything is simple. we make it complicated.”

16. Saidah says:

Quote number four really stands out to me. I’m the type of person that tries to squeeze as much out of a small amount of time as I can. I’m a big fan of the four hour workday and incorporate that in my business.

17. These quotes are very inspiring! #10 really resonated with me. I am bookmarking this list for safekeeping.

18. #3 and #8 are my favorite! I truly believe in action and choices. We each have so much power in our own lives we have to use it.

19. Jennifer says:

I like quote #10. I think it is more important to become a person with strong values because it keeps you humble.

20. Kita says:

Happiness is an attitude… This quote is perfect. I definitely believe in this. Just as smiling takes less effort than frowning. Thanks for a few new quotes to add to my list.

21. These are very good ones! One of my favorite quotes is “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.”

22. mimicutelips says:

These are great reminders, this “The path to your success is not as fixed and inflexible as you think.” Spoke to me the most.

23. Thank you these are a great reminder to focus on what matters in life and to stay true to yourself.

24. Great quotes. I like #3 and #7 the best!

25. staciesayzso says:

Ooh yes, my life is so much like a roller coaster ride. I like to turn to scripture to help me get through life.

26. Ashvaughn says:

Love these!! I’m a quotes person and keep them everywhere.. my IG feed, my wall, my phone. I constantly have them around me for subtle reminders.