Finding love is part willingness and part location. Simply put, if you don’t want to meet anyone new and go through the dating process we won’t, but many times location can play a key factor in this decision. Often times I get asked “where are the best places to meet single people”, “what are the best cites to meet single” or “are they even single people in my city because I never meet any unless it’s online?” These are common questions for anyone who is still single in 2017 with the amusing belief we have to meet someone on an app, dating site or some online forum. During my research of love, relationships and dating I discovered there are single people everywhere sometimes we just don’t notice them. Here are some of the best places to meet single men & women in 2017.
- Men Clothing Store – Studies show less than 15% of men buy clothes online, therefore, its more than sensible to think that a men’s clothing store would be a great choice. This also a great choice because according to most studies most single men shop alone.
- Gym – This a great way to meet men who are most likely in shape or working towards it. Also, it is important emphasize an actual weight room and not just a gym, because in general women workout just as often as men.
- Select Supermarkets – Conventionally, supermarkets have always been a great place to meet men. According to research men who shop alone are 45% more likely to be single. Studies also show that high-end grocery stores increase the chances of finding a good catch i.e. Whole Foods, Wegmans etc.
- Volunteer Project – This is one of the under-publicized ways to meet men and women. When we’re focus our time towards our passion and values. This always a great time to meet someone, because they likely share the same passion.
- Happy Hour – This has always been a great place to meet women, but more importantly it’s an appropriate setting and time of day. One study discovered that if a man approaches a woman between 7 pm – 10 pm on a Friday night she is more likely to give her number out. Rather than being approach 10 pm or later on a Friday night.
- Speed dating – Most major cities have speed dating events although the year giving you the opportunity to meet a great deal of single women. Also, it helps cut through some of the women who are in relationships, because if she’s at a speed dating event she is most likely single and ready to mingle.
- Bookstore/Coffee shop – For any man who wants to meet a woman who loves to read and is highly intelligent. The bookstore is a great choice it gives you an instant subject to start up a conversation.
Other than online dating where are some good places to meet people? Comment below.
Copyright ©2017 Jay Colby All Rights Reserved.