In today’s culture it seems like on Instagram,Twitter and Facebook everybody wants a relationship. Every time I check one of my social media sites it’s always someone either bashing relationships or constantly seeking to be in one. So in light of this epidemic I’ll share five reason why you’re still single.
- Your standards are to high: You want someone to have everything you want and more but you don’t have any of the things you are requesting. Regardless of standards there are no perfect people ladies and gentleman.
- Presentation: We all know presentation is everything so how you present yourself to world is how people will see you. A lot of times people present themselves in a negative light and wonder why they don’t attract the person they really want.
- You’re going after the wrong person: This happens all too often. A lot of the time people have a fantastic of what they think of a potential partner-good looking, great personality and successful.
- You’re hung up on an ex: Whether you are still seeing this person or still dreaming about them. This person is getting in the way and leaving you with nothing but an empty bed. Sometimes the thoughts of an ex will keep you from investing in another person.
- Your stuck in a “Situationship”: This is a new term that is used to describe an issue that is very common for a lot of people. This may be the case because perhaps the person is very physically attractive or mentally stimulating. Also your probably have developed deep feelings for this person and are willing to not be in a committed relationship.
Copyright ©2016 Jay Colby All Rights Reserved.