When you’re a college student you’re busy most of the time or maybe just lazy but finding time to cook in college may be challenging. Most students don’t have a lot of money to spend on food, but we all know you still have to eat. With the right recipes and some kitchen savvy, you can eat great even on a budget. So I will share five easy meals even a college student can afford.
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese: While the costs of many ingredients are skyrocketing, eggs are still relatively cheap.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich: The classic college staple, grilled cheese sandwiches pack a lot of flavor for very little cost.
- Meatloaf: All you need is ground beef combined with ketchup, onions, and more makes a great meal. It also can be used for leftovers
- Caesar salad: Combine romaine lettuce, cheese, croutons, and dressing for a classic salad.
- Quesadillas – Quesadillas are the perfect quick meal. This spicy vegetarian mix of black beans, corn, onion, and cheese is a great choice for a busy college student.
Copyright ©2015 Jay Colby All Rights Reserved.