The Power Of Love & Hate

Emotions are the strongest feelings that come to life through our highest highs and our lowest lows. The two most extreme emotions are love and hate. As history has feed us the narrative, “Love conquers all.”  This statement has been highly publicized and debated. Some agree with the idea that with love you can do anything and overcome any obstacle. In my experience love is stronger than hate because it grows you to the place and person you want to be while hate only brings pain, sorrow and distress in the end.

Power of Hate

The power of hate can be dangerous and in some cases can cause major issues in communities and societal problems. The definition of hate is “to dislike intensely or passionately feel extreme aversion”. Public perception tends to have angry and hateful outlook nowadays. Especially when commenting in text form on social media platforms or other online community forums. This hate comes in all forms of insults, negativity and racist views. This hate can tear down and dismiss even the strongest of people. The power of hate can be used in many social situations that cause pain and sorrow to the person on the receiving end of it.

Power of Love

The power of love has always been a strong defender against hate. With love and communication anything can be overcome. Love has always been an effective force in relation to society and social relations issues. If more people would spread love and positivity as a society we could come together and find a solution to all are concerns.

Love V.S Hate

With all the misplaced hate in the world today finding positivity and love can be quite a challenge. There are many different views, perspectives, opinions and many people who are “stuck in their ways”. Some people either don’t care to listen or change they just accept the narrative and rather move on from the subject and how it effects anyone other than themselves. In light of all the recent news of police violence, hate crimes, violent crimes against police and citizens in major cities. I want everyone reading this to take a step back and think about their life and ask yourself is love or hate more powerful? Many of us have seen hate destroy communities, people and race relations just because of some in many cases minor differences. Most of time the hate is misplaced and divides us even more. Comment below whether you believe  love or hate is more powerful in today’s society & if  you liked this post don’t forget to share!

This entry was posted in Life, Love and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to The Power Of Love & Hate

1. Love and hate! How strong and how thinly separate from each other. As a victim of domestic violence, I don’t know how to explain love.

2. gbs1726 says:

Really powerful read, deeply enjoyed

3. Em Waters says:

Love this! Keep up the good work. I would love if you could give me any tips on growing my blog. You have done amazing!!

4. Awsome post, this is the issue which comes daily across but, the true meaning of this known to very little ones. In the world, with full of hurry very little people pay attention to it but it all is for pleasure of own and also for the other humans who have the hunger of love and also the humanity we called..

5. simplymaddie says:

Beautifully said. Love is so powerful.

6. A.D. says:

In my opinion, hatred have become more powerful in today’s life. I guess that’s the reason we have come up to show the world the strength of love which has been engulfed by hatred.

7. aspirantgoth says:

This is a good read.
    I hope you could visit my site too and give feedback on how i can improve it. Thank you.

8. Love has different energies it is what you attract of it that comes alive in you bad can be as equally power as good and also good as bad it is what we feed the most

9. stop the hate. lets love

10. I am Aranab says:

The power of hate is so strong that only after we left college did my best friend and I realised our deep intense friendship was literally based on our mutual hatred towards other people. And soon we entered university our friendship ended. So yeah hate is very powerful. And those friendships i had over normal stuff? We are still friends.

11. Beautifully written..

12. Crystal Shea says:

Great post. I do find it easier to love. But it was a maturity thing. As I got older I realized to hate steal your joy. Hate takes way more effort than love.

13. Piyali says:

Beautifully written, love conquers all